Single-Use Mixers, an Unexpected Competitive Advantage
As the industry continues to evolve toward large-molecule processing, the number of new, more sensitive proteins is growing. In the drive to ensure product quality and process efficiency while protecting these proteins, using the right single-use mixers can offer a competitive advantage.
When asked, customers expressed clear priorities in their needs:
- A single-use mixer that can provide faster and more efficient mixing of media powders and concentrated buffers.
- A better way to ensure quality of shear-sensitive proteins, mitigate generation of aggregates and avoid compromised filters.
- Inline PAT to control the mixing process for cGMP applications.
- An alternative to the complex mixing bags that are prone to failure and increase risk of mishandling.
- The ability to shift more easily to commercial production.
- An easier way to manage validation studies and consistency across all of the drug manufacturing steps.
We considered our customers’ needs and drew upon our more than 20 years’ experience in single-use fluid management to develop a portfolio of single-use mixers and pre-designed solutions, streamlining configuration, quick setup and more efficient changeovers.