Ash-free Filter Papers for Quantitative and Gravimetric Analysis
Sartorius Ash-free Quantitative Filter Papers: The Colored Dot marks the Spot!
Sartorius offers a large portfolio of top quality, ash-free (ash content <0.01%), 100% cotton fiber linter filters designed especially for quantitative and gravimetric analysis. Moreover since Sartorius is all about using science to create solutions, we offer these ash free filters with a variety of thicknesses, with characteristics and flow rates from wide pore and fast to narrow pore, and slow rates –each uniquely designed to solve a particular filtering challenge.
- Made of 100 % cotton linters, 7 different grades for nearly every need
- Ash-free (Ash content < 0.01 %)
- Wet-strengthened construction & Color-coded box for easy selection
- Multiple diameters, thicknesses, particle retentions and filtration rates
- Supplied in sheets, discs, as well as folded formats